Preparing and presenting a mango for consumption
1. Cleanse the mango thoroughly in running cold water
2. Cut it uniformly on either side of the central seed to get two big “halves” plus the central seed.
3. Place each half on the cutting board with peel facing down and cut the exposed flesh in a horizontal and vertical pattern, to get uniform looking cubes, without cutting into the skin.
4. Invert the whole half to push out the cubes as shown in the picture.
5. Present the two halves with a fork and a knife or alternately slice out the cubes and present in a bowl.