- Considered the best variety in terms of flavour and sweetness
- Hailed as Alphonso or Badami in Karnataka and Ratnagiri variety in it is quite famous
- Weight of fruits vary between 180gm – 250gm. Our measure is in 3 kgs box and not in dozen
- Oval in shape, about 4-6 inches in length, with sweet, fibreless pulp
- Golden yellow when ripe with thin yet firm skin
- Fruit delivered between May and June (or a bit earlier) from fruits harvested in own farm
- To avoid any damages during transit, we may send mangoes that could take a day or two more to be ripe.