MangoTastic.in is by farmers for consumers and farmers. Mangoes are perishable fruits if kept over a period of time. Hence any return is like to spoil the quality and life of the product. We don’t accept returns and replacement is initiated in the following conditions where:
- We are unable to deliver due to unavailability of the ordered variety as a result of lesser yield/crop. In this case, customers would be given an option to choose another variety. In such cases, balance amount if any will be refunded after the completion of the harvesting season (Mid July to end July month). In case if you want a full refund, we can initiate that as well.
- If you receive pressed, damaged, squeezed or crushed deliveries of mangoes due to issue in courier or logistics services.
- Sometimes the fruits that look perfectly good from outside may be bad or rotten inside which would be rare though. We will offer replacement for such bad or rotten fruits as it’s not as per our quality criteria. You are expected to inform us in 12 hrs of receipt of such mangoes.
- There is no need to return the mangoes to claim a refund as this arrangement is made by us in good faith. However, the customer may be required to send pictures of the mangoes by WhatsApp to 96202 41345/Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in support of their claim as well as to help us identify the problem or cause.
- Refunds or replacement will not be made if the claim is the result of spoilage of fruit due to over-ripening or long/wrong storage. Consumers are encouraged to order only the quantity that they can readily consume within the normal shelf life of the mangoes.
Refunds will be made via NEFT OR to the same payment source only at the end of the mango season upon submission of the relevant bank details such as customer name, bank name, account numberand IFSC along with the complaint.